Saturday, November 27, 2010

soli gal~

This is the first time i confessed to a girl tat i like~
but FAILED!!!
and i think i had dissapointed her~
coz the way i confessed to is not as she think of~
maybe i was very nervous till dun noe how to express my words to her in the phone..
lol...
and also~
she was scolded by her dad becoz of me~
coz her telephone bill was very high last months becoz i sms wif her too much and never think of her feeling~
aiks...
soli gal coz "wei nan" u le~
i really din think of will causing u like tat~
>.<
after i had read her new updated blog~
i found out tat i had misunderstood her very much!!!!
omg!!!!
very soli ar~~~
y i had so many farking negative thinking playing in my mind!!!!!
aiks...
but i will change myself as soon as possible~
i had get lots of advices from friends and my dear sister~
i will improve myself to more strong and more confident in myself!!!!
gimme some time~
i will get it done de!!!
beat up my weakness!!!
^^
gud luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment