Thursday, November 4, 2010

lunch time~

i seldom have my breakfast since i failed to continue my advanced diploma after i failed some of my diploma subjects and it had "presented" me a long one year holiday to wait for my next badge advance course,for tat i stay at home everyday and doing nothing at home ==|||
it making me become very lazy and woke up at noon almost everyday.
i had skipped my breakfast and straight away hav my lunch.
this is actually one of the way to save money~xD
today i had my lunch at bout 2.30pm...
bought "zha fan" for my lunch at pv 7~
quite niz and cheap~
and was quite full~
at oni RM4.20...statified...

My life in kl today not so good~
it is becoz i felt alone especially when all of my housemates are not at home and went for classes~
left me alone at home and face the computer the whole day and juz like a paralyze human being~
ntg can be done and juz facing the computer..
aiks~
but at least have some part time jobs for me to work out and earn some extra pocket money~
actually i am still staying in kl is to let myself to study for my resit paper..
but the bad things is i dun even had mood to study!!!!
no idea y!!!???
and oni left 8 weeks...
and i haven touch anythings on my 3 resit subjects yet~
aiks~
wat i hope now is i can get back all my study mood asap....xD

tats all for now~
will be back soon~
^^









3 comments:

  1. sure got mood de...it's just somewhere around the corner waiting for u to call it back..must quickly find it and get back to the mood ya!..u can and sure can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!!
    thx sister!!!!
    good luck also for ur interviewed jos!!!

    ReplyDelete