Tuesday, November 9, 2010

wat a day~

I woke up at 10.00am when alarm ringing but i off it and slept back ~
slept very late last night coz of ~~~~
hee~
cant stand to it when woke up, coz too tired and bit lazy~
xD
when i woke up~
it going to 1 pm~
omg!!!
i slept too much d~
lol..
i sms meng to ask him wat time going to start work for the stage and he told me 4 pm~
lol..
is ok then~
then i wen to college by 1.45 pm bus~
i tabao from canteen2 and bring to backstage to eat~
on the way going up to college hall..
i nearly "bang " by a little myvi of an "aunty"~
her driving skill is learnt from the game "burn out"!!!
fuh!!! luckily i am still alive now~
haha...xD
then the aunty stop her car~
and say she is going to class wor~
thn i say o...
then u go lar..
bye~
xD
then i straight to the backstage~
meng they all were there...
but they going for a 2 hours class at 2pm~
lol..
left me alone there..
after finished my "breakfast-lunch" meal~
very free there..
luckilyi brought the storybook tat "aunty" borrowed me last few weeks ago~
haha...
it is a quite niz story book~
but i read very slow because it is written in chinese and is in vertical~
==||
read sia rest sia~
it already going to 4pm and they are backed~
and we started our works~
when i goin to bend down and saw a plank~
i heard a sound"pluckkkkk"!!!
omg!!!!
is my pants!!!!!
my pants koyak!!!!
the hole was very big~
luckily i was at backstage and not going anyway, all are my friends..
then not so embarassed!~
i am wondering ~
is it true tat " aunty " said i am fat everytime??!!
maybe yes!
haha..
i should start do some sport and keep myself fit~
and not fat!!!!
xD
and also thanks to pheng who fetched me back~
if not i nid to go back by bus wif
a big hole at my backside...
tat will be very embarassing~
><"""
tats all for now..
will be back soon~
^^



No comments:

Post a Comment